Cheese and leek soup is a true classic among soups. With only a few ingredients, you can create a delicious meal. A baguette or piece of bread goes well with it and is suitable for dipping.
- Easy Mix Mince
- 1 onion
- 2 spring onions
- 100 g vegan cheese
- 1 cup Creme Vega
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- Olive oil for cooking
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the packaging and then fry in a coated pan.
- Put the olive oil in a large pot and briefly fry the onions. Cut the leeks into rings and add them. Fry everything for about 5 minutes. Add the minced meat.
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat. Stir in the cheese and let it melt. Stir in the crème vega and bring the soup to the boil again briefly.
- Season to taste with spices. If the soup is too thick, you can add some more vegetable stock.