Do you fancy a light, summery meal? Then the fishcakes recipe with the tomato and cucumber salad is just right! The fresh note of the lime rounds off the whole thing. Summer is just around the corner!
For about 2 serving || Enjoy in about 40 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Fishcakes
- ¾ cucumber
- 3 large tomatoes
- ½ onion
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
- A few fresh mint leaves
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Salt & pepper
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Fishcakes according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, wash the cucumber and tomatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash the mint leaves, shake dry and chop.
- For the dressing, mix the vinegar, oil, lime juice and spices.
- Mix the diced tomatoes and cucumber with the dressing and mint leaves in a bowl.
- After cooling, shape the Fishcakes mixture into Fishcakes and fry them according to the instructions.
- Serve the Fishcakes with the salad and enjoy!