Our World Vegan Day recipe shows how incredibly delicious and divers vegan life can be. These green pancakes contain lots of protein, fibre and maximum flavour. Spinach and leek provide important vitamins and minerals and support your metabolic processes. Hurray for Veganism!
For 4 pancakes || Enjoy in about 50 minutes
For the batter:
- 200ml oat drink
- 130g spelt flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 60ml sparkling water
- 1 spring onion
- 100g fresh spinach
- Salt & pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
For the filling:
- 1 pack Easy To Mix Mince
- ½ leek
- 100ml oat cream
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt & pepper
- 100g vegan cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- Squeeze of lime
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Salz & Pfeffer
- Wash the spinach and spring onion. Chop the spring onion finely, chop the spinach coarsely. Then mix / puree very finely together with the oat drink.
- Add flour, baking powder and water to the green mixture and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pancakes one bye one over medium heat.
- Easy To Mix Mince according to instructions and chill for 30 minutes.
- Wash the leek thoroughly and cut into thin rings.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat frying pan without fat. Take the minced meat out of the fridge and fry it together with the garlic.
- After about 10 minutes, add the leek and oat cream and sauté for another 5-10 minutes. Season to tase with salt and pepper.
- Halve the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and remove the skin with a spoon. Mash with cream cheese ans season with lime, chili, salt and pepper.
- Fill the pancakes with the vegan mince and avocado cream and roll up from the side. Enjoy!