What's better than a good Indian curry? Not much, if you ask us! We have cooked a deliciously hot curry with our vegan Easy Mix Mince. This is how you get that holiday feeling on your plate!
- 1 packet Easy Mix Mince
- 1 very well heaped teaspoon curry spice
- 125ml coconut milk
- 125ml vegetable stock
- 400g strained tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 80g tikka curry paste
- Handful fresh spinach
- Handful fresh coriander
- Rapeseed oil for cooking
- Mix the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the packaging and add the teaspoon of the curry spice. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Fry the onion in a pan in a little oil. Then add the curry paste and mix well.
- Deglaze with the strained tomatoes and the vegetable stock. Finally, stir in the coconut milk and spinach.
- Form meatballs in another pan and fry in a little oil until crispy. Add the meatballs to the sauce and add the coriander. Season to taste.