Ever heard of zoodles? Zoodles are made from raw courgettes and shaped into spaghetti using a spiral cutter. A great alternative to real pasta. Our recipe also includes our vegan meatballs and a delicious lemon sauce.
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 40 minutes
- ½ Packet of Easy Mix Meatballs Swedish style
- 2 large courgettes
- Also: Spiral slicer
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 120ml vegan cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Salt & pepper
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Meatballs according to the instructions.
- In the meantime, wash the courgettes and cut into long spaghetti like strips using a spiral cutter.
- For the gravy, bring the margarine, cream, lemon zest and juice to the boil in a pan and season with salt and pepper.
- After the cooling time, form small balls from the meatball mixture and fry them according to the instructions until crispy.
- Now fold the courgette spaghetti into the sauce and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the courgette spaghetti with the meatballs and enjoy!