Here we have a Schnitzel Hummus Bowl with couscous as the base. It comes with a delicious tomato and cucumber salad, homemade hummus, crispy schnitzel strips and vegan feta. Mmm, that's what a bowl should taste like.
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 40 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Schnitzel
- 75g vegan feta cheese
- 30g breadcrumbs
- 100g couscous
- ½ onion
- ½ cucumber
- 1 handful tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 10g parsley, fresh
- Salt & pepper
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 100ml water
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame puree
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Schnitzel according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the preparation instructions.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Peel the onion and cut into rings.
- Wash and roughly chop the parsley.
- Mix the tomato and cucumber pieces with the onion rings and parsley, season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- After the cooling time, take the cutlet mix out of the fridge, shape into flat cutlets, brush with a little water and coat with the crumb mixture. Fry in a non-stick pan according to the instructions on the packaging.
- After cooking cut the schnitzel into thin strips.
- Drain the chickpeas in a sieve and rinse briefly with water.
- Squeeze the lemon and peel the garlic.
- Blend all ingredients until light and creamy.
- Finally, season with salt to taste.
- Divide the couscous between the bowls, top with tomato-cucumber salad, schnitzel strips and hummus, drizzle with olive oil and top with feta cheese.
- Sit back and enjoy.