This Spicy Meatball Chilli is quick to prepare, 100% vegan and tastes irresistibly good. Best of all, it tastes even better the next day and is perfect for freezing. Try it out!
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 45 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Meatballs - Spicy
- 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 400g cans black beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion
- 1 pepper
- ½ bunch coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ heaped tbsp sugar
- Salt & pepper
- Rice, to serve
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Meatballs according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, wash the peppers and cut into thin strips.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop very finely.
- Wash the coriander, shake dry and chop coarsely.
- Drain the beans and rinse briefly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the onion and pepper. Add the garlic, paprika powder and cumin and fry briefly.
- Add the sugar, tomatoes and beans and bring to a simmer.
- After the chilling time, take the meatballs mixture out of the fridge.
- Shape small meatballs and fry them according to the instructions.
- Then briefly add them to the other pan and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the chili with the rice and coriander leaves. Enjoy!