Wow! You have to try this potato salad together with our meatballs swedish style. We have prepared a delicious cranberry dressing that goes perfectly with the Swedish meatballs. Have fun trying it out!
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 50 minutes
- ½ Packet of Easy Mix Meatballs Swedish style
- 400g potatoes, waxy
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20g canned cranberries
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ bunch parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Meatballs according to the instructions.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the potatoes, covered, over a medium heat for about 25-30 minutes, depending on their size.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by mixing the oil with the cranberries, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain, allow to steam, then peel and slice.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and pour the dressing over them.
- Now form small balls from the meatball mixture and fry according to instructions until crispy.
- Wash and slice the radishes.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop.
- Mix the potatoes, radishes and meatballs and season with salt and pepper.
- Finally, serve sprinkled with parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!