As a startup from Munich, the city where the original Oktoberfest was born, we are very sad that it cannot take place this year.
That's why we've come up with some delicious vegan Oktoberfest recipes to bring Oktoberfest home to you.
- ½ package Easy Mix Mince
- 1 package puff pastry
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Approx. 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- Salt & pepper
- If you like, some vegan cheese or vegan melted cheese
- Prepare Easy Mix Mince according to instructions, mix with the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Then let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Season the tomato paste with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cut 6 puff pastry squares and spread the tomato paste in the middle.
- Shape the mince into 6 sausages and place them in the centre of each square. If you like, add a little cheese on top.
- Cut the sides of the puff pastry from the outside to the inside to form strips.
- Place the strips alternately left and right over the sausage so that the pastry is closed.
- Bake the rolls at 200° top and bottom heat for approx. 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown.