Now time for fun! With our Black Burger Buns you can pimp our Easy Mix Burger. A must have for any party with friends! And this is how the preparation goes:
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 250 g flour
- 180 ml warm water
- Dissolve the sugar in the water. Add the yeast and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour, salt and activated charcoal powder in a bowl.
- Pour oil into the water and yeast mixture and add to the bowl with dry ingredients.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Then pour the dough into a lightly oiled bowl and cover in a warm place for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Divide the dough into four parts, form into rolls and leave to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Easy Mix Burger according to the instructions.
- Bake the rolls for 20 minutes in a preheated oven (180°C, hot air).
- Bake the burgers as indicated on the packet.
Garnish with onion, tomato, gherkin or any personal favourites. Serve with sweet potato fries.
Enjoy the black buns at your party or just for fun!