Now time for fun! With our Black Burger Buns you can pimp our Easy Mix Burger. A must have for any party with friends! And this is how the preparation goes:
- Easy To Mix Burger
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 250g flour
- 180ml warm water
- Guacamole: 1 avocado, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vegetable yoghurt, salt, pepper, chili and a squeeze of lemon
- 1 red onion
- Vegan cheese
- 1 beetroot (precooked)
- A few leafs of iceberg lettuce
- Vegan mayo
- Mix and cool the Easy To Mix Burger according to the instructions on the packaging. After cooling, form the patties and fry with some oil in a coated pan.
- Dissolve the sugar in the water. Add the yeast and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour, salt and activated charcoal powder in a bowl.
- Pour the oil into the water-yeast mixture and add to the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Then transfer the dough to a slightly oiled bowl and let it rest, covered, in a warm place for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Divide the dough into four parts, form rolls and leave to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake the buns in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (fan) for 20 minutes.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit and remove the skin with the help of a spoon. Puree finely with all the ingredients.
- Peel the onion and cut into rings. Cut the beetroot into thin slices.
- Wash lettuce and set aside some large leafs.
Build the Burgers:
- For example, in the following order: guacamole, onions, beetroot, lettuce, burger patty, cheese, onions, vegan mayo.
- Sweet potato fries go well with this. Take a bite now!