Your Halloween party is just around the corner? Then this pumpkin creation may not be missing. A real eye-catcher and also very tasty 😋 Our Halloween special shows you how you can make this fun pumpkin in no time. On the nachos, ready, go!
- 1 package Easy To Mix Mince
- 1 small Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 avocado
- ½ can corn
- 2-3 medium tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- Vegan sprinkle cheese
- Nachos to taste
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the Easy To Mix Mince according to instructions and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut a lid from the pumpkin with a sharp knife.
- With the help of a spoon, remove seeds and fibers, as well as the flesh. Leave a margin of about 2cm.
- Cut out or paint on desired face with a sharp knife.
- Peel garlic and onion, chop finely. Wash tomatoes and cut into cubes.
- Drain corn, cut avocado in half lengthwise, scrape out with a spoon and cut into cubes.
- In a frying pan, fry the cooled minced meat together with garlic, onion and tomato paste until crispy, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the tomatoes, corn and avocado into the mince and fry briefly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and let melt. Remove from heat.
- Place squash and portion out the mince starting from the "squash mouth" on the plate. Spread nachos to the left and right of it. Enjoy!