The creepiest finger food around - this recipe is sure to be the star of any Halloween party. 100% vegan, 100% tasty and 100% scarily scrumptious. Enjoy!
- 1 pack Easy Mix Sausage (Bratwurst-style)
- 1 pack puff pastry
- Lentils and vegan mayo for the eyes
- Mix up the sausages according to the instructions and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220º (top/bottom heating)
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into narrow strips
- Once the sausage mix has chilled for 30 minutes, form small sausages and fry in a pan.
- Wrap the strips of pastry around the sausages - don't forget to leave space for the eyes!
- Cook in the oven for around 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooled, create the eyes with the vegan mayo and lentils.
- Dig in!