Happy rolls, also known as summer rolls, are not only great for a sociable evening with your loved ones, but also make our tummies happy at the same time. Our happy rolls are a great, light and fresh recipe - and don't worry if you take an extra roll for yourself 🍀
For about 12 rolls || Enjoy in about 50 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Schnitzel
- 30g breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 200g mung bean sprouts
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2-3 carrots
- ½ cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch coriander
- 12 rice leaves
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 pinch chilli
- 10g ginger
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- Juice of half a lime
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Schnitzel according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Fry the sprouts in coconut oil and soy sauce for a few minutes and season with chilli powder.
- Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
- Wash the cucumber and pepper and also cut into sticks.
- Wash the coriander.
- After the cooling time, form small schnitzel from the schnitzel mixture, brush with a little water and coat in breadcrumbs. Then fry according to the cooking instructions.
- Dip the rice sheets one after the other in water according to the preparation instructions.
- Then place them on a board and arrange them, e.g. like this: Place cucumber, pepper, carrots, sprouts, coriander and mini-schnitzel on the middle of the sheet and sprinkle with lime.
- Starting from the bottom, slowly roll up to the middle. Then fold in the left and right sides of the rice paper and continue to roll up tightly.
- Continue in this way until all the rolls of happiness have been rolled.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- Squeeze the lime juice.
- Now bring the remaining dip ingredients with the ginger and lime juice to the boil in a small saucepan.
- If the dip is too thick, simply stir in some water.
- Then pour into a small bowl.
- Enjoy the happy rolls with the dip and be happy 🥳