We don't think muffins always have to be sweet, do you? So here's a hearty muffin recipe with mini meatballs, wild garlic, dried tomatoes, and vegan feta. They are quick and easy to prepare and the perfect party snack.
- Easy Mix Meatballs
- 250ml oat milk
- Egg alternative e.g. Tesco Egg Alternative - 4 teaspoons egg alternative and 80ml water.
- 1 bunch of wild garlic, fresh
- 10 dried tomatoes
- 100g vegan feta
- 260g flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 60ml olive oil
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Also: muffin tins, oil for greasing
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Meatballs according to instructions.
- After cooling, form very small meatballs and fry them in a pan.
- Wash the wild garlic and cut it into fine strips.
- Chop the dried tomatoes and crumble the feta.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Mix the egg alternative with water until smooth.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, add the egg mixture, oat drink, olive oil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and mix together.
- Add the feta, wild garlic, and tomatoes to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Now fill the muffin tins one by one: To do this, first put a little batter in the muffin tin, then put a meatball in and fill up with batter.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with thyme and enjoy!