Infinite creativity. For evenings with friends, as a snack for cosy get-togethers, or as a quick lunch: the mince baguette is quick to prepare and tastes super delicious! Try yourself!
- Easy Mix Mince
- Vegan grated cheese
- 1 onion
- Tomato paste
- Italian herbs, salt & pepper
- Mix, cool, and cook the mince until it's brown according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Peel and dice the onion and add to the pan.
- Add oil and tomato paste and fry together.
- Season with salt, pepper and Italian herbs.
- Cut baguette open lengthwise and press to create more space for the mince mixture.
- Put the mince mixture into the baguette and sprinkle with (vegan) cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius until the cheese has melted.