Are you in the mood for a quick meal? Then our One Pot Pasta with plant-based Swedish meatballs is just the thing for you. See for yourself: Throw the ingredients into just one pot and get a delicious pasta dish.
- ½ pack Easy Mix Meatballs Swedish style
- 200g fusilli
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 100ml oat cream
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh oregano to garnish
- Vegan parmesan for sprinkling
- Mix and cool Easy Mix Meatballs - Swedish style according to instructions on the packaging.
- After the chilling time, take the meatballs mixture out of the fridge and shape into small balls according to the instructions.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Wash, clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and garlic. Add the meatballs and fry briefly.
- Deglaze with stock and cream.
- Add uncooked noodles, mushrooms and tomato paste to the pot.
- Simmer until the noodles are cooked. Stir a few times in between.
- Serve on the plate, garnish with fresh oregano and cheese. Enjoy.