A school dinner classic made vegan - these tasty pizza rolls are easy to make and perfect for a party!
Makes approx. 14 pizza rolls ⎮ Enjoy in 50 minutes
- ¼ pack Easy Mix sausages
- 1 pack ready to roll pizza dough (or make your own if you prefer)
- 150g tomato passata
- 100g vegan mozzarella
- Any seasonings you fancy: we love mixed Italian herbs, garlic, chilli...
- Mix up the sausages according to the instructions and chill.
- Preheat the oven to 200º top/bottom heating.
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Mix your seasonings into the passata before spreading evenly over the dough.
- Once chilled, crumble the sausage mix over the pizza and top with cheese.
- Using a pizza wheel, slice up the pizza into thin strips and roll into spirals.
- Place the rolls on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.