A different take on Italy! Of course, pizza is a widespread favourite dish, but pizza soup is less well-known. However, we can promise you that it's worth trying out!
- Easy Mix Hack
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell peppers
- 1/2 zucchini
- 150g mushrooms
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 500ml vegetable broth
- 100g oat cream
- 65g Creme Vega
- olive oil for frying
- fresh basil
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano
- Prepare Mix Easy Mix Mince according to instructions and refrigerate.
- In the meantime, cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.Hack in einer beschichteten Pfanne braten.
- Put the olive oil in a large pot and fry the onions, garlic clove and carrots. Then fry the peppers, zucchini and mushrooms. Add the minced meat mixture.
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and the chopped tomatoes, season and simmer for approx. 10 minutes over a medium heat.
- Stir in the oat cream and the crème vega and bring the soup briefly to the boil again.
- Season to taste, serve with fresh basil and baguette.