🌈 No matter how your day was, with these colourful wraps you can always bring some good energy to your plate. A recipe that simply makes you happy and tastes so light and fresh. Life is beautiful!
For about 4 Wraps || Enjoy in 45 Minutes
- ½ Packet Easy Mix Meatballs
- 4 Savoy cabbage leaves
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Yellow Peppers
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 Can of chickpeas (230 g Drainage weight)
- 1 Beetroot
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp Tahini
- 50 ml Water
- ½ tsp Cumin
- Sesame and parsley topping
- Mix Easy Mix Meatballs according to instructions and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, wash savoy cabbage leaves and blanch in a pot of boiling salted water for about 4 minutes. Then rinse with cold water.
- Wash the cucumber and cut into thin sticks.
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and cut into fine strips.
- Peel the carrot and beetroot and cut into sticks.
- For the hummus, drain the chickpeas, peel and chop the beetroot. Then blend all the ingredients into a homogeneous mixture.
- After the cooling time, form small balls from the meatball mixture and fry them according to the instructions until crispy.
- Spread the hummus on the savoy cabbage leaves, then top with the meatballs and vegetables.
- Put the sesame seeds and parsley on the remaining hummus.
- Roll up and enjoy with the remaining beetroot hummus.