The classic reinvented. Using our innovative vegan Mince impress your family and friends with a treat equally delicious as it is sustainable. Super easy to prepare and as satisfying as ever, our sausage rolls are a must-try. Our vegan mince is pimped with onions and garlic 🥳!
For 4-6 servings || Enjoy in about 50 minutes
- 1 pack Easy Mix Mince
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ½ cup breadcrumb
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 2 puff pastry packets
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Peel and finely dice the onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix the Easy Mix mince powder with the breadcrumbs, onions, spices and oil. Now mix with water according to the instructions and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough on a work surface and cut it lengthwise in the middle.
- After the chilling time, spread the mince mixture over the dough. It is best to make a strip (about 1cm thick and 1.5cm high) along the edge along the long side.
- Place the pastry over the filling and roll up. Seal the edge.
- Cut the "sausage rolls" into pieces (depending on the size you want) with a sharp knife and brush with butter.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Place the sausage rolls on a cooling rack and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with ketchup and become the talk of the street party!