The lovely Lara from @berries.and.basil cooked this super delicious recipe for us. This recipe is an extraordinary delicacy that is definitely worth trying.💚
For the muffins:
- 1 pack Easy Mix Sausages - with herbs
- 1kg potatoes
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp flour
- 100g vegan grated cheese
- A pinch each of pepper, garlic powder & nutmeg
- Some fresh chives
- Some olive oil
For the yoghurt dip:
- 250g vegan curd alternative
- ½ bunch fresh chives
- zest of half a lemon
- a little salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in plenty of water for about 10 minutes. Then strain and leave to cool slightly. The potatoes should not be completely soft, but only lightly boiled.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Easy Mix Sausages according to the instructions on the packaging. Size them so they total about 8 sausages.
- Peel the potatoes and grate finely with a kitchen grater.
- Add the flour, sprinkled cheese, salt and the remaining spices to the potato mixture and mix until homogeneous.
- Cut half of the sausages into small pieces and fold into the potato mixture. Then divide into approx. 12 muffin tins. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, increase the temperature to 210 degrees and bake again for 5 minutes. Remove and leave to cool slightly.
- For the dip, chop the chives and mix into the vegan quark alternative. Add the lemon zest and season with salt, pepper and a little garlic powder. Use more seasoning if necessary.
- Top the muffins while they are still warm with some fresh chives and serve together with the remaining sausages and the chive dip and enjoy.