Tortillas are always a good idea, especially if they are vegan, healthy, low-carb and gluten-free! In this recipe, you will find everything you need. Have fun!
- Easy Mix Mince
- Lowcarb vegan tortillas
- 3 lettuce hearts
- 200 g radish sprouts
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100 ml unsweetened soy milk
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp guar gum
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Put soy milk, apple cider vinegar, mustard and maple syrup in a blender.
- Mix on low speed while slowly adding the oil.
- Once all the oil is in blender, add guar gum. Blend on high speed for about 10-15 seconds.
- Add salt to taste and set aside in a can or glass.
- Cut the lettuce hearts into small pieces. Peel and slice the red onion and set aside with lettuce hearts.
- Prepare the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the back.
- When mince is cooked, add soy sauce and maple syrup and fry until the moisture has evaporated.
- Cut the tortillas in half. Fill ¼ with vegan mayo, ¼ with mince, ¼ with salad & radish sprouts and ¼ with red onion.
- Fold the tortilla 3 times and enjoy!