Do you love lasagne? Us too! That's why we've got a tasty lasagne with vegan mince and loads of veggies for you. It's truly delicious - try it yourself! This recipe was created for us by @leepoynt - thank you 🥰
- ½ pack Easy Mix Mince
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- ½ courgette (diced)
- ½ can of chopped tomatoes
- 50 ml red wine of vegetable broth
- 30 g vegan butter
- 1,5 tbsp flour
- 250 ml oat cream
- 200 g lasagne sheets
- 150 g vegan cheese (grated)
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ bunch fresh basil (chopped)
- Salt & pepper
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C (convection-mode).
- Peel & chop the onion and garlic.
- Grate the carrot and dice into small pieces.
- Wash the courgette and cut into small pieces.
- Thoroughly clean the mushrooms, wash them and cuts into small slices.
- After the cooling time of the mince, take it out of the fridge and cook in a non-stick pan at low to medium heat. After a while, turn up the heat until properly cooked.
- Add the olive oil, onion, garlic and the remaining vegetables and briefly cook everything together.
- Add the tomato puree to the pan and mix in. Add the red wine (or vegetable broth) to cool down.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano and basil, and bring to taste with salt and pepper. Leave to boil for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the béchamel sauce: melt the butter in a small pot and add the flour. Mix well with a whisk. Add the oat cream and keep mixing with the whisk while letting it boil for another 5 minutes. Bring to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Layer: Spread the mince-vegetable sauce in a baking dish and cover with a thin layer of béchamel sauce. Then put a layer of lasagne sheets on top. Again, cover the lasagne sheets with mince-vegetable sauce and béchamel sauce, then place the plates on top again. Fill the dish layer by layer. Start with sauce and finish with sauce. Sprinkle the top layer with the cheese and bake the lasagne for about 30-40 minutes.
Sit back and enjoy.