What a catch! Finally, you can eat fish with a clear conscience. Don't these Easy Mix Fishcakes served with jacket potatoes and cucumber salad look delicious?
For about 2 servings
- Easy Mix Fishcakes
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil to coat
- 1 cucumber
- ½ onion
- 2 cups vegan cream
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Wash the potatoes and pat dry. Rub with oil and bake for approx. 50 minutes, depending on size.
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Fishcakes according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Thinly slice the cucumber, depending on preference, or grate on a grater.
- Season with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion. Mix 3 tbsp. vegan cream, vinegar, mustard, dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the cucumber slices and mix with the dressing.
- Mix the remaining vegan cream with the chives, a squeeze of lime and salt and pepper to make a dip.
- Shape the mix into 6 fishcakes and fry according to instructions on the packaging.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, cut them in half and pour the dip into the opening.
Serve everything together and enjoy.