Wow, what a sight! This heart pizza is perfect for Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, or just to surprise your loved ones. What a hearty treat!
- Easy Mix Mince
- 300g flour
- 150ml lukewarm water
- 15g fresh yeast
- Strained tomatoes
- Dried oregano
- Cheese (Vegan)
- Fresh basil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dissolve the yeast in the water and add salt. Leave to rise for 10 minutes.
- Put flour in a bowl and add the yeast-water. Knead for at least 5 minutes, if necessary with a dough hook, until the dough is smooth. Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- In the meantime, mix, cool and bake the Easy Mix mince according to the instructions. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (top and bottom heat).
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Roll pizza dough and shape hearts. Mix the sieved tomatoes with the oregano and divide over the hearts of the pizzas. Sprinkle cheese and mince on top and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Last but not least: serve with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes.
Spread love with vegan heart pizza!