For all its variants, nothing beats a classic lasagne made with ragù and béchamel sauce. With our Easy Mix Mince, you can easily make it vegan too!
- Easy Mix Mince
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Lasagne sheets
- Vegan cheese, grated
- Oil for frying
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 100ml red wine or vegetable broth
- 75g vegan butter
- 75g flour
- 750ml oat milk
- Spices: dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Mix the Easy Mix Mince according to instructions on the back and refrigerate.
- Finely chop onions and garlic.
- Cook the mince in a non-stick frying pan over low-medium heat until browned to your liking. Sear briefly on high heat until hot. Add oil, onions, and garlic and sear briefly.
- Add tomato paste to the pan and stir in. Deglaze with red wine (or vegetable stock).
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season the mixture to taste and simmer for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Prepare béchamel sauce: melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the flour, whisking well. Add the milk bit by bit, continuing to stir. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes and season to taste with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Spread the mince in a baking dish and cover with a thin layer of bechamel sauce. Then put a layer of lasagna sheets on top. Repeat until the dish is filled.
- Sprinkle the top layer with cheese and bake the lasagne for about 30-40 minutes.
Enjoy your perfect lasagne!