There are many variations of lasagne, for example vegetable lasagne or spinach lasagne. But often nothing beats a classic lasagne with minced meat and tomato sauce. Now you can easily make it vegan too.
- Easy Mix Mince
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Lasagna sheets
- (vegan) cheese, grated
- oil for frying
- 1 can chopped tomatoe
- 100ml red wine or vegetable broth
- 75g (vegan) butter
- 75g flour
- 750ml (vegan) milk
- spices: dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Mix the Easy Mix Mince according to instructions on the back and refrigerate.
- Finely chop onions and garlic.
- Brown the mince in a non-stick frying pan over low-medium heat until browned to your liking. Sear briefly on high heat until hot. Add oil, onions, and garlic and sear briefly.
- Add tomato paste to the pan and stir in. Deglaze with red wine (or vegetable stock).
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season the mixture to taste and simmer for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees convection.
- Prepare béchamel sauce: melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the flour, whisking well. Deglaze with the milk and simmer for about 5 minutes, continuing to stir. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spread the minced sauce in a baking dish and cover with a thin layer of bechamel sauce. Then put a layer of lasagna sheets on top. Cover the pasta layer again with minced sauce and bechamel sauce, then put plates on top again. Fill the mold layer by layer like this. Start with sauce and end with sauce.
- Sprinkle the top layer with cheese and bake the lasagna for about 30-40 minutes.
Enjoy your perfect lasagna!