You have to try this burger - the recipe really contains everything you need for a perfect burger. And the homemade burger sauce tastes simply delicious. See for yourself!
This recipe was provided by @vegg.n.spices. Thank you very much 🥰
- ½ Easy To Mix Burger
- 4 slices vegan cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Burger Buns
- 3 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp fried onions
- 1 sweet pickles
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt & pepper
- pinch of sugar
- Mix Easy To Mix Burger according to instructions and chill for 30 minutes.
- After the chilling time, take out of the fridge, form patties and fry in oil.
- Chop the sweet pickles very finely. Chop the fried onions very finely. Peel and press the garlic clove.
- Now combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into slices.
- Peel the onions and cut into rings.
- Wash the lettuce and pluck the leaves.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry onions until golden brown. Drain on a kitchen towel.
- Toast the burger buns in the same pan.
- Now layer the burger and bite into it! Yummi!