Crispy sausages on creamy butter beans in one word: delicious. The recipe is quick to cook and tastes best with some fresh bread. Give it a try!
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in +/- 50 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Sausages - Bratwurst style
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stick
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ sprig rosemary
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 400 g butter beans
- 40 g vegan butter
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- Bread, to serve with
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Sausages according to instructions on the packaging.
- In the meantime, peel and slice the onion and garlic.
- Wash and slice the celery.
- Wash the rosemary and pluck off the small leaves.
- Wash the lemon and grate the zest.
- Wash and roughly chop the parsley.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and fry until golden, then add the celery, garlic and rosemary and fry for another 2-5 minutes.
- Drain the beans and add to the pan with the stock, bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- After the cooling time, take the sausage mixture out of the fridge, and form & cook according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Finally, stir the butter, parsley and lemon zest into the stew. Pour into bowls, place with the sausages on top and serve boiling hot with bread. Enjoy!