This sausages recipe is authentic and familiar - with creamy mashed potatoes and braised onions, you can create a real feel-good dish. The recipe was provided to us by @leepoynt. Thank you very much 🥰
- ½ pack Easy Mix Sausages - with herbs
- 450g potatoes
- 1.5 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 60ml oat cream
- Salt & pepper
- Onion broth: 2 onions, 1 tbsp vegan butter, 100ml oat cream
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Sausages according to the instructions on the packaging.
- After the cooling time, shape the sausages and fry according to the preparation instructions.
- Mashed potatoes: Wash the potatoes, put them in a pot with water and salt and simmer for about 20-25 minutes with the lid on. Drain the potatoes, let them steam out and peel them. Then put them back into the pot. Add the butter, oat cream and mash or puree. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Onion broth: Peel the onions and cut into rings. Melt the butter in a pan. Sauté the onion until translucent and deglaze with cream.
- Arrange the mashed potatoes with the sausages and onions on a plate. Garnish with thyme and enjoy.