With this recipe, you can show your loved ones how much you love them and literally give them your heart. If that's not a proof of love, we don't know what is! Love is all you need💚
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 45 minutes
- ½ Pack Easy Mix Schnitzel
- 30g breadcrumbs
- ½ head lettuce
- ½ can corn
- 1 carrot
- Beetroot dressing: 70g beetroot (cooked), 65g vegan yoghurt, 1 tsp maple syrup, salt, pepper, cumin & squeeze of lemon.
- Also: heart-shaped cookie cutters, rolling pin
- Mix and cool Easy Mix Schnitzel according to instructions.
- Wash the lettuce and shake dry.
- Peel the carrot and cut into thin sticks.
- Drain and rinse the sweetcorn.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- After the chilling time, roll out the cutlet mix flat with the help of a rolling pin and cut out cutlet hearts with the heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Brush the hearts with a little water and coat with the crumbs. Then fry in a non-stick pan according to the instructions.
- Mix the lettuce with the carrots and sweetcorn, pour over the dressing and then arrange the schnitzel hearts on top.
- Eat with love.
- Serve with fresh bread.