A schnitzel is an absolute classic in German and Austrian cuisine. With our Easy Mix Schnitzel, making your own plant-based schnitzel has never been simpler. Don't forget the cranberry jam - it wouldn't be authentic otherwise...
- Easy Mix Schnitzels
- Breadcrumbs (or gluten-free alternative)
- 450g potatoes
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Spices: 1 tsp paprika powder, 1/2 tsp oregano, salt and pepper to taste, pinch of garlic powder, optional: chilli
- Cranberry jam
- Salad for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges. Mix with oil and spices.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, turning once after the first 20 minutes.
- Finally, turn on the grill function for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Easy Mix Schnitzels according to the instructions on the packet. Form 6 thin schnitzels, moisten a little, coat with the desired breading and fry.
- Serve the cutlets with the potato wedges, cranberry jam and salad.