This recipe shows just how many great ways there are to prepare a burger. Here, a sesame bagel is used as a burger bun and filled with several patties at once. It's equally as fun as it is delicious! The recipe was provided by @umihito. Many thanks 🥰
- Easy Mix Burger
- Vegan Mayo
- Hot sauce, e.g. Sriracha
- 1 Kg Flour
- 1 Packet of yeast
- 600ml Water
- Sesame and sunflower seeds for garnish
- Mix Easy Mix Burger product according to the instructions, cool and then fry.
- For the sesame ring, mix all ingredients into a dough and shape into bagel shapes. Spread the sesame and sunflower seeds on top and bake.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Wash the lettuce and shake the leaves dry.
- Now top the burger, e.g. like this: Mayo, lettuce, onion, cucumber, burger patties, tomatoes, hot sauce, onion and cucumber again. Serve with potato wedges.
- Take a bite and enjoy!