"Barriga llena, corazón contento": Full belly and a happy heart. That's certainly possible with this delicious recipe: vegan tacos. Hmmm, this amazing recipe is definitely worth a try. 💚
- Easy Mix Mince
- 1 small can of corn
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 limes
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup vegan créme fraîche
- Handful of fresh coriander
- ½ package of strained tomatoes
- Taco seasoning mix: salt & pepper, garlic granules, chilli powder, dried oregano, paprika powder.
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Put one avocado, the coriander and a lime to the side for the sauce. Chop up the remaining vegetables apart from the lime.
- Fry the mince in a non-stick pan. Add the strained tomatoes and season with the taco spice mix.
- Prepare the sauce: blend the avocado, coriander, crème fraîche and some lime juice in a blender.
- Fill the tacos with the minced meat and vegetables. Pour the sauce over them and sprinkle with the juice of the remaining lime.