Our Easy Mix Mince has an easy and wide range of use. How about a traditional sunday roast?
Sadly, Sunday Roast normally features lamb or beef. For those avoiding meat at all costs, or those attempting to reduce it, it can be very hard to find suitable alternatives. To help you join the party, we have developed the perfect fully plant-based recipe. 😋
Create a full vegan Sunday Roast by serving it with your favourite (vegan) side dishes, for example roast potatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, parsnips, or peas.
Convince the rest of your family with this super good plant-based recipe. 🤩
- Easy Mix Mince
- 1 onion
- Fresh parsley
- 15g vegan butter
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika powder, garlic powder
- 150ml vegetable broth
- 150ml oat cream
- 2 tbsp vegan creme fraiche
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to instructions on the packaging.
- Chop up the onion and sauté until translucent. Add the chopped-up parsley and briefly stir. Add the onion and parsley mixture to the cooled mince mix and stir well.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf.
- Grease a baking dish, put the meatloaf in and brush with a little melted vegan butter.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes at 200 °C and re-brush with the butter approx. every 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare the gravy: First bring the vegetable stock to the boil, then add the cream and finally stir in the vegan creme fraiche.
- After the 35 minutes in the oven are over, add the gravy to the baking dish and put back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the meatloaf with your choice of side dishes and pour the gravy on top.