This hearty autumnal dish is packed with protein and veggies to keep you full & nourished as the days get colder.
We've got @veganmum.foodblog to thank for this tasty creation. Let us know what you think! 🤤
- 1 pack Easy Mix Swedish-style meatballs
- 50g vegan butter or margarine
- 200g sugarsnap peas
- 200g mushrooms, halved
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 fresh spring onions
- 4 potatoes, diced
- Mix up the meatballs according to the instructions and chill in the fridge before making small balls.
- Heat up the butter in a pan and cook the meatballs until crispy. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, heat up a little more butter or oil.
- Cook the mushrooms, sugarsnap peas, potatoes, tomato purée and peanut butter on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the seasonings, meatballs and vegetable stock and let everything cook together for 25 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with spring onions.