Our mince and savoy casserole is a very tasty and healthy winter dish. A filling and healthy recipe that is enhanced by the hazelnut crispy crust and vegan cheese. So yummy!
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 50 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Mince
- ½ savoy cabbage
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ onion
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 15g ground hazelnuts
- 15g breadcrumbs
- 80ml vegan cream
- 60g vegan shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt & pepper
- Pinch of paprika powder
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Bring a pot with vegetable stock to a boil.
- Meanwhile, wash the savoy cabbage, remove the outer leaves and cut half of them into about four equal parts.
- Simmer the savoy cabbage in the vegetable stock for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the hazelnuts.
- After the cooling time, take the mince mixture out of the fridge and fry it in a pan together with the onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and paprika seasoning.
- Add the mince to the dish with savoy cabbage, pour over the cream, cover with cheese and the breadcrumb & hazelnut mixture. Finally, sprinkle some oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!