"Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect!" With that in mind, start thinking about who you'd like to share this sweet heart Pizza with. With this recipe, the moment can only be perfect.😜
For approximately 2 small heart-shaped pancakes || Enjoy in about 60 minutes.
- ¼ packet Easy To Mix mince
- 2 tablespoons vegan crème fraîche
- 6 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 handful rocket
- 10g pine nuts
- 60g vegan feta
- Salt & pepper
- 125g flour
- 1½ - 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 50ml water
- 2 tsp beetroot powder
- Mix the Easy To Mix mince according to the instructions and chill.
- In the meantime, prepare the dough by kneading all the ingredients into a smooth dough. Then cover and leave to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Wash the rocket and crumble the feta.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without fat.
- After the cooling time, fry the mince mixture in a pan. The mince should not be too crispy yet, as it will still go into the oven on the pizza.
- Now divide the dough in half, roll out thinly and shape into hearts.
- Salt and pepper the crème fraîche, then spread it on the hearts.
- Spread the tomatoes and minced meat over the hearts and sprinkle with feta.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving, top with pine nuts and rocket. Enjoy!