It's time for a delicious pizza again. This time we've decided for a bit of an odd recipe. We build this pizza with fresh chaneterelles and our vegan mince. Try it out: you might surprise yourself!
For one pizza || Enjoy in 40 minutes (90 minutes with home-made dough)
Pizza dough (ready made or you'll need the following):
- 125 ml lukewarm water
- ½ cube yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 250 g flour and some for the kitchen surface
- ¼ pack Easy Mix Mince
- 150 g chanterelle mushrooms, washed
- 100 g vegan grated cheese
- 1 handful radicchio
- ½ red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary, fresh
- 70 g vegan crème fraîche
- 1 ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Pizza dough (roll out the ready-made dough or prepare the dough as follows):
- In a deep bowl, crumble the yeast into the water, stir in the salt and sugar, and leave to rise for 15 minutes.
- Then knead the water-yeast mixture together with the oil and flour in a bowl for 5-10 minutes to form the dough (preferably with a hand mixer). Then briefly knead again with your hands until it's smooth.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let it rise for an hour.
- Meanwhile prepare the toppings (see below).
- Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC top-bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough on a kitchen top with flour and put on the toppings.
- Spread the spiced crème fraîche on the pizza dough and cover with the onion, chanterelles and mince. Finally sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Put the pizza on a baking tray with (reusable) baking paper and cook for about 15 minutes until crisp.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, top with radicchio and enjoy.
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Mix the crème fraîche with rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Peel the onion and cut in rings.
- Thoroughly clean the chanterelles and mix with olive oil.
- Was the Radicchios and cut in thin slices.
- After the cooling time briefly cook the mince.