Wow, this colourful bowl looks delicious! It'll make your mouth water right away. We created a Pride Bowl recipe for you, with the colours of the rainbow. Not only the colours are really appealing but the bowl is also extremely yummy, healthy and 100% vegan. This bowl is perfect for warm summer days. 🌈
- 50g beetroot
- 65g vegan yoghurt
- For seasoning: salt, pepper, cumin
- Easy Mix Mince
- Radicchio or red cabbage
- Pomegranate seeds
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions.
- Wash the avocado, carrot, radish, tomato, radicchio or red cabbage and cut into small pieces. Place in a bowl.
- Wash corn and blueberries and add to the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- After about 30 minutes take the mince mixture out of the fridge and form small balls. Put oil in a pan and fry the balls on low heat. Increase the heat after a short time and fry until you get the desired roasting effect.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing. Place beetroot, yoghurt and spices in a food processor and mix well.
- Finally, drizzle lemon over the bowl and pour the dressing over it.