Ooh-ooh-ooh, somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly, and the dreams that you dream of dreams really do come true-ooh-ooh! Dreams really do come true with our vegan Rainbow Bowl!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- plant-based milk
- ¼ minced garlic clove (garlic press)
- Easy Mix Meatballs
- sweet potatoes
- pumkin slices (e.g. butternut squash)
- ½ orange
- Mix the meatballs according to the instructions and refrigerate. Boil the sweet potatoes for approx. 30-45 min. depending on their size, leave to cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the butternut squash, cut into slices approx. 2 cm thick, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn after 10 minutes.
- Cook the lentils. Wash the lettuce and chop the vegetables and the orange.
- Fry the meatballs in a pan. Arrange everything in a bowl. Pour the dressing on top.