Yummy! Here's a more unusual pasta dish that's quick and easy to make and, as always, suuuuuper tasty. Rigatoni with roasted chicory and our spicy vegan Easy Mix Meatballs are served with sun-dried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and vegan parmesan.
For about 2 servings || Enjoy in about 40 minutes
- ½ pack Easy Mix Meatballs - spicy
- 200g rigatoni
- 2 chicory
- 1 red onion
- 50g dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 20g pine nuts
- Vegan parmesan, to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Meatballs - spicy according to the instructions on the packaging.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the garlic and onion.
- Wash the chicory thoroughly, cut in half lengthwise, remove stump and cut crosswise into strips.
- Chop the dried tomatoes.
- Roast the pine nuts without fat in a pan. Then put aside.
- Cook the rigatoni according to the cooking instructions. Keep some of the cooking water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and onion.
- Add the chicory and tomatoes to the pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- After the chilling time, take the meatball mixture out of the fridge, form elongated meatballs and fry in a second pan according to instructions on the packaging.
- Add the rigatoni and the collected cooking water to the vegetable-pan. Bring to the boil briefly.
- Divide the pasta between the plates, sprinkle with parmesan and pine nuts and serve with meatballs. Enjoy!