A burger is one of the most loved dishes all over the world. We re-discover classic burgers with our vegan Easy Mix Burger and combine it with cress and selfmade cocktail sauce. This is just yummy. Try it yourself!
- Easy Mix Burger
- Vegan Cheese Cheddar Style
- Vegan Creme Fraiche
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika (sweet)
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Burger according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Wash the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Prepare the cocktail sauce as follows: Mix vegan creme fraiche with mustard until it's creamy. Season to taste with vinegar, salt and pepper. Then stir in the ketchup and sugar, and season with paprika and garlic.
- Form burger patties and fry them until browned. After flipping, place the cheese slices on top and allow to melt.
- Build your burger, for example like this: Cocktail sauce, lettuce leaves, patty, cress, tomatoes, cocktail sauce.