There are few things better than enjoying a summer-BBQ with friends & family. For these occasions, we have put together a delicious recipe for you: summer meatballs with an elderflower cucumber salad. Of course, starring our Easy Mix Meatballs.
A real highlight - try it out and taste for yourself.
- Easy Mix Meatballs
- Elderflower vinegar
- Onion (white)
- Parsley or chives
- Sugar, agave syrup (optional)
- Sunflower oil
- Mustard (optional)
- Mix and cool the Easy Mix Meatballs as instructed on the packaging.
- Wash and chop cucumber, onion and parsley. Lightly salt the cucumber and leave to marinate.
- Add the parsley, elderflower vinegar, and sunflower oil to the cucumber and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- After about 30 minutes, take the meatball mixture out of the fridge and mix the remaining parsley and onions into the mixture.
- Form 5 to 6 meatballs from the mixture. Fry in a coated pan with vegetable oil or grill them on your BBQ. Start at low heat and increase the heat after a couple of minutes until the meatballs are done to your preference.
- Put the cucumber salad on a plate and serve the meatballs on top. Done!