The classic meatball combined with oriental spices and garnishes. What a taste sensation! Not only does it look delicious, it also tastes like it!
- Easy Mix Meatballs
- 200g canned chickpeas
- 1 beetroot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Spices: Salt, pepper, cumin & garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Mix the Easy Mix Meatballs according to the instructions and chill.
- In the meantime, simmer the quinoa in salted water over a low heat for approx. 15 minutes. Drain over a sieve.
- For the pink hummus, blend all the ingredients together in a blender. Add a little more oil if necessary.
- Take the meatball mixture out of the fridge and shape into meatballs. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meatballs for about 3-4 minutes on each side over a medium heat.
- Prepare the salad dressing: Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy.
Enjoy your Meatball Bowl!